Law Enforcement Exploring is a hands-on program open to young men and women 15 through 21 years old, interested in a career in law enforcement or a related field in the criminal justice system.
This program offers young adults a personal awareness of the criminal justice system through training, practical experiences, competition and other activities. Additionally, the program promotes personal growth through character development, respect for the rule of law, physical fitness, good citizenship and patriotism. Additionally explorers will have the opportunity to work with Fire and EMS.
The most popular careers of interest to Law Enforcement, Fire and EMT Explorers
- City Law Enforcement Officers
- County Law Enforcement Officers
- State Law Enforcement Officers
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers & Special Agents
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts, Forensic Laboratory, Specialists & other vital support specialists
- Fire fighter
- Emergency services coordinator
- Shelter manager
- Ski patrol
- Search and rescue
- Fire inspector, investigator
Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMT Exploring combines some classroom training with ride-alongs in police vehicles, pistol shooting, community policing, and much more. You get to experience firsthand what it’s like to be an officer of the law.
Apply to be an Explorer
For questions about McKenzie County Explorer Post, please feel free to contact our lead advisor.
Lead Advisor : Jonathan Calrson
Email : email@example.com
Visit our Facebook page
for pictures of our Explorers having fun and learning about what we do!